Are you using your best energy at work and only able to give yourself and your family what's left over?
Are years of picking up the slack at work leaving you feeling exhausted and overwhelmed?
Are you tired of imposter syndrome, negative self-talk, and insecurity getting in the way of your success?
DITCH imposter syndrome!
Say GOODBYE to overwhelm!
Become the LEADER you've always wanted to be!
I developed my high performance leadership training model, Leadership G.I.V.E.S. Empowerment, by analyzing how I've created cultures of excellence over my twenty+ years in leadership roles.
This proven method empowers you to evolve your mindset and habits and transform your relationship with yourself and others.
Fast-track your success by learning from my experience and benefiting from my unique perspective and personalized support!
Leadership G.I.V.E.S. Empowerment Method
- Become aware of your natural leadership abilities as well as areas that need more attention.
- Discover your own personality and leadership style as well as the vast array of other styles.
- Learn how to effectively and efficiently communicate.
- Implement a mindset of continued development.
- Build an intuition based on empathy.
- Develop the character and confidence necessary to lead yourself and others.
- Discover how to foster an atmosphere in which creativity and problem-solving thrive.
- Separate the ego from achievement and build a trusting environment resulting in next-level creativity.
- Develop practices that drive problem solving in new ways.
- Embrace different perspectives.
- Envision the environment needed to create a culture of success and learn the mindset, strategies, and tools to implement it.
- Use this vision to produce practical methods to get every manager and team member on the same page.
- Create a driving vision for your company, career, or team that levels up purpose and engagement.
- Develop an individualized mindset of equality resulting in a horizontal power structure where possible.
- Devise incentives that promote internal motivation.
- Cultivate purpose and meaning for yourself as well as every member of your team or company.
- Create communication structures for big ideas from those working on the front line to upper management.
- Build an ongoing support system for long term success, first for yourself, and then for your team or company.
- Develop mentoring systems to increase productivity and shorten learning curves.
- Create a hiring practice based on your new cultural mindset.
- Devise a networking mindset that speaks to your strengths and allows you to build support systems naturally.
I know what I need and want...the harmony in that is blissful!
I had been feeling flustered and frustrated throughout my day, never completing all the things I wanted to do or in the way I wanted to do them.
Nancy gave me the opportunity to see what was affecting my everyday life and helped me come up with the tools and strategies to make positive changes. I was able to organize my schedule in a way that was realistic and not put pressure on myself to always do more.
As a result, I got even more done and enjoyed doing it!
I became aware and grateful for the small things I did or experienced throughout the day. This made me more present so I could enjoy more moments that deserve my attention and joy.
I feel more in control of my everyday life and have the skills to keep me on track when life has other plans. I have the clarity to process things in a healthy way so I can continue to be successful. I can keep focus on what's important to me.
Not only has this experience been positive for me but also for my family. I know what I need and want, and now they do too; the harmony in that is blissful.
I highly recommend signing up for a discovery call with Nancy. There’s always more to discover about yourself and she's the one who will make it a positive and productive journey for you.
-Keisha Davis, Independent Contractor
“Nancy has been instrumental to my growth and development as a person. My life has been drastically altered due to the disciplines I learned through Nancy's teaching and I know it will do the same for others. Any business or individual would benefit from her expertise.” - Kristin Parrish, Author of Grafted, An Adoption Story